New York, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Machine Learning Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751673/?utm_source=GNW
The study on machine learning market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on machine learning market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global machine learning market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global machine learning market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• The increasing adoption of cloud-based services, upsurge in unstructured data leads to the growing demand for machine learning solutions
• Growing need to improve computing power and decline hardware cost owing to machine learning algorithms capability to run or execute faster
• Absence of technical expertise is anticipated to restrain the machine-learning market
• The increasing rate of adoption for iot and automation systems in industries is projected to drive the growth
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global machine learning market is segmented on the basis of component, enterprise size, service, deployment model, and end-user.
Global Machine Learning Market by Component
Global Machine Learning Market by Enterprise Size
• Large Enterprises
Global Machine Learning Market by Service
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
Global Machine Learning Market by Deployment Model
Global Machine Learning Market by End-user
• Government and Defense
• Advertising & Media
• Automotive & Transportation
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.
• Baidu Inc.
• Google Inc.
• RapidMiner, Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• International Business Machines Corporation
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
• Microsoft Corporation
• SAS Institute Inc.
• SAP SE
What Does This Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the machine learning market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the machine learning market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global machine learning market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751673/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001